- 2012. Ph.D. in Evolutionary Ecology. University of Montpellier, Montpellier, France. Title: "from population genetics to community ecology: the case of the freshwater snail metacommunity in the French West Indies". Advisors: Philippe Jarne and Patrice David
- 2008. Master (2nd year) in Oceanography and Marine Ecology. University Pierre and Marie Curie, Paris, France.
- 2007. Agrégation in Life and Earth Sciences (teaching grade). Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Paris, France.
- 2006. Master (1st year) in Ecology and Evolution. Ecole Normale Supérieure (ENS), Paris, France.
- 2005. Bachelor of Science in Biology. University of Nice Sophia-Antipolis, Nice, France.